Some images are blurred until we open them as objects

So i have a chapter for example electrostatics, and i have many screenshots in the object named electrostatics. in the desktop there isnt any problem while viewing it, but when i view it in android, if there are atleast 10 images in one object, 2 or 3 of them appear blurred or pixelated, and i have to tap on them so that they open in full screen and then they appear perfectly! Please fix this! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @Ishaan,
as already mentioned in another topic. It would be quite helpful if you provide as much info as you can. Thats what the template in the bug report is for.

What Android version?
What Anytype version?
You mentioned how to reproduce, though stepy by step is always more easy to follow than a bigger text.
Could you add screenshots of the problem?

Oh Im sorry! This happens in the Android 12L , anytype 0.8.2 alpha version

As u can see in this, the middle image is pixelated!

1 Like

Can’t reproduce it, all images look good.
@Ishaan is this issue still relevant?

Yes, here you go

@Ishaan could you share the file if you haven’t already?

Which file?

The image that is blurry

I attached it, can you not see ?

Hi @Ishaan I mean the images themselves, as an attachment to this topic. I only can see the print screens with the examples of the blurry images, but not the original files of those images.

files in sense do you want me to link the the blurred image files there being shown as blurred in my notes?

Yes! :slight_smile: if possible. There might be something particularr about the image. It should still render properly, but it might help the devs find out why this one / these ones are rendered blurry.

sure i would submit it, but you should know, all images have been screenshotted through windows snap tool and pasted directly in anytype.
Here’s the image:

Thanks! It is not possible to post the original image? If it is a screenshot, there is no way to find out metadata about the original image.

i downloaded that image from anytype and attached it here, i don’t have the ig image as i screenshot, store it in my clipboard and paste it directly in anytype!

1 Like

Sorry, I misunderstood your previous message! All clear and thanks for the image :slight_smile:

1 Like