Describe the bug
When the object content has 100% width and using the sidebar, the content is temporarely set to another width after closing the sidebar.
Also between the sidebar and the content is no space.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to object with “width” set to 100%
- Open sidebar (see no space between content and sidebar)
- adjust sidebar width → results in content width being adjusted
- Closing sidebar doesnt expand the content with (while its still on 100% on the slider)
- Readjusting the content width after closing the sidebar.
( 2. Having space between content and sidebar. No really a bug, more an UI improvement)
- OS: Linux
- Anytype Version: 0.24.0