The Sidebar resizing indicator appears when my sidebar is collapsed (and without auto show/hide sidebar activated) when it shouldn’t.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open Anytype in maximized window.
- Disable “Automatically hide and show sidebar”.
- Hide the sidebar.
- Move your mouse to the left edge of the screen (where the sidebar appears by default).
- You can now see the resizing indicator appears when it shouldn’t because there is no draggable sidebar to open that way.
I expect this resizing indicator to not show up in this situation.
- OS: Window 10
- Device: Personal Computer
- Anytype Version: 0.24.0
I haven’t found a specific Bug report on this topic, but feel free to let me know if you know of one.