Normally, if we collapse the sidebar, there will be a “show sidebar” button at the left bottom.
When I apply zoom in to a floating page many times until it fully covers the background window, then zoom out to original status (command + 0) or even smaller, the “show sidebar” button disappears, but it actually exists. When hovering the invisible button, alternative words “show sidebar” appears, click it, it works and sidebar is pinned. If collapse the sidebar, it disappears again.
- make sure the sidebar is pinned to the left side.
- open a note, use slash ‘/’ to create a note or other type. (or open graph view, select a note and open it as a floating page)
- zoom in with command + ‘=’ many times, until the floating page becomes big enough (or larger) to cover the background window.
- command + 0 (or command + ‘-’ many times) to back into the original status.
- can see the sidebar collapses itself (it was pinned to the left side before), and the button gets invisible.
- hover and click to make sure it is actually there.
- collapse the sidebar again, can see it is still invisible.
When zooming out to the normal page size, “show sidebar” button stays where it was.
Optional: if the sidebar is pinned, does not collapse itself, just stays there.
macOS Monterey 12.5.1
MacBook Pro 13-inch
- Anytype Version: