WHAT IS THE BUG
The Template object shows up within a Set of a relation when a Template contains a default value for that relation.
And the Set filters are not able to filter out an Object type of Template
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- In the Task object create a Template that sets a default value for the Status relation.
- Create a Set of the Status relation.
- Notice that the Template is showing up in the list of objects
- Try to add Template to Object type filter with a Has none of of Template
- I was able to provide a screen-shot of the bug, here it is:
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
To prevent Template objects from showing up in a Set.
I have accidentally deleted several of my templates before realizing this was happening.
- Technical Information:
OS version: win32 x64 10.0.19045
App version: 0.37.3
Build number: build on 2023-12-27 14:14:53 +0000 UTC from at #a6b9e08d3091e8a9c17b0b50e3d591612d609bd5(v0.30.4)
Library version: v0.30.4
Account ID: A96XUQM9Efz4L3ntWLxMyWvmtf5F45DDM8J3JXDtziaWKwhu
Analytics ID: b8dade4d-5601-4866-9d86-8f7ff37f1a78
Device ID: 12D3KooWFBUE8txaeHVQ44e3UCLStBG7aQiuEa9xgHxevjqcFWxz