Set Color to Page doesn't populate in other pages

I nested a page inside a page. Now, the nested page has a title which is blue in color. Unfortunately, this blue color doesn’t show in the parent page where I nested it. Moreover, there’s no option to change the color of pages in another page.
Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 10.55.57
Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 11.00.22

Could you describe the full steps (step by step) how to reproduce this issue? Please also add which OS you are on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS) and the version of Anytype you are using. This helps troubleshooting the issue :slight_smile:

@Red_DUST There is no option to customize the text color of a linked object yet. Kindly check if such feature request already exists in the forum and if not, do raise one. However, you can use the following workaround to change the color of the text of a linked page. I’ll use your screenshots as an example to explain you the workaround

• Instead of using /link to object in the parent page and selecting Lesson 2 from the list, Kindly type out some text, say Lesson 2, select the text and use the link option to link it to an existing page
  • After creating an inline link, you can now change the text and background color of the text.

The issue with this approach is that, the colors are independent to that of the ones in the page. i.e, if you change the title color in Lesson 2, it will not update it in the linked page. Same goes for the title as well. You can use any arbitrary text to link it to that page. This however, might be useful if you want to use different colors or title in the linked page from that of a page though