Describe the bug
The first time I issue the search (Ctrl+F) within a block, the search will open but the text cursor will not be inside the search box. If I try to issue the search in that same block, the text cursor will be inside the search box.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Prepare some text on an application other than Anytype (Notepad, for example)
- Create a new object in Anytype (Draft, for example)
- Copy the text from the Notepad and paste it on a new block of the Draft document
- Click inside the block, activating the text cursor
- Issue the search with Ctrl+F
- The text cursor is not inside the Search box
- Dismiss the search
- Issue the search again
- Now the text cursor is inside the Search box
Every time I issue the Search command, the text cursor should be placed inside the search box.
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0
Any subsequence call to the Search command will present the expected behavior. It seems that just the first call presents the described behavior.