Describe the bug
Whenever I search objects in Japanese language, Anytype suggests objects which don’t contain the word/character I entered. These are not random (same results for same search query), just unrelated.
I also tested this in English and Russian with the word I haven’t used in any object, and found that Anytype returns 0 result in such a case. For now, this never happens when the search query contains hiragana or kanji character. On the other hands, searching with an unused katakana word like “ディズニー” (Disney) works fine.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Search with hiragana or kanji characters from the top bar.
- The search function returns unrelated results.
When I searched for the word “墓”(grave) and “ほおずき” (ground cherry) which I certainly did not use in any object, but it returned multiple objects from contacts to inventories to TV series. Even when I searched for a used word like “歯科” (dentist), the correct result showed up in the bottom.
- OS: Windows 10 Home Edition
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Custom PC
- Anytype Version: 0.24.0 (screenshorts are from version 0.23.5)