Describe the bug
After creating a new Document inside a existing Document a modal is visible. In this modal I can already write some content to the newly created Document. But if I have to remove some content it is also possible to remove content behind the modal. This is happening if the selection starts outside of the modal.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new Document.
- Open the Document (not as modal) and add some content to the Document.
- Add a new Document inside the Document (with
- Write a title and some content to the new Document (opened as modal).
- Select some text to remove (start the selection outside of the modal).
- Remove the selected content by pressing the backspace or del key.
- After closing the modal the some content of the parent Document is lost.
The content behind the modal should not be selectable or removeable.
- OS: Windows 10 (21H1)
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Custom (AMD)
- Anytype Version: 0.22.3
- Screen Resolution: 2560x1440