When you create a bookmark object by pasting a link in a page, it sometimes comes with a “Picture” relation filled with the website’s picture. If you remove this picture (delete the picture from the relations in the bookmark object), it gets replaced by some default Anytype picture in the place where you linked your bookmark object even though the “Picture” relation is empty when you look.
Furthermore, if you create this bookmark object in the profile page, delete the picture from the bookmark object’s “Picture” relation, return to the page you created your bookmark object in, the preview picture is no longer the one that you deleted but some Anytype picture and the profile page gets broken on Android and is left blank (can’t even see my profile photo and name)
- Go to profile page
- Copy a link from some website
- Paste the link into a profile page but choose “Create bookmark” instead of “Paste as link”
- Make sure your link created a bookmark object that has a preview image on it.
- Open the bookmark object
- Go to relations and find the “Picture” relation that contains the website picture
- Delete the picture
- Return to profile page
- See that the preview image is now some Anytype picture and not blank as it should be
- Go to profile page on Android and see it’s blank until you delete the bookmark object from that page in which case everything reappears as it was before in the profile page
Latest releases of Anytype