Remove "Create Bookmark" option inside the code block

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I would like to have the option to have inline links inside my code blocks

Describe the solution you’d like
I am having code blocks containing a lot of one liners. These one liners are explained in their own object. So I would like the option to add a comment in the code block, that links me to another object.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Giving every command its own code block and link below or underneath the code block.
My problem with that is the amount of space this would take with a lot of these blocks.
This could helpt with that:

1 Like

You can already do this by using @ and then the name of the object. Or do you mean something else?

I meant external URLs.

Ahh, I think I misunderstood. I thought of a normal block, not a code block.

So you want to use links in code blocks like so, where ‘HelloWorld’ is an object (a page) with the description in it

Actually it would cool to have formatting options in code blocks as well. Like bold text url linking and so on.

I mean, that when i want to paste “https://anytype.io” into a codeblock. It shows me the selection with “bookmark” and “dismiss”. When I choose “bookmark”, the bookmark block is created outside the code block. So for me it doesnt make any sense to ask for this inside the code block. So my request here is to remove the “bookmark” option when pasting a link inside a code block
grafik

Of course it would be nice to link to other objects and also have text, that can be used to link to a URL inside code blocks.

EDIT: I changed the title, to make it more clear.

1 Like