Describe the bug
Depending from where a Relation is created, modifying it’s name does not propagate to all it’s references.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new type and and object of that
- Add a new template
- Inside the newly created template, create a new relation (from scratch)
- Back at the object’s page, add this newly created relation to it via the relations menu
- Modify the relation’s name
- Open the template again. The relation appears with the old name. The new name does not show up in the relations list that I can add to the template
- Back to Home page, at the global relations list, it only shows the new name.
I would expect the relations name modifications to propagate to every place it is referred to.
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0
When the relation is originally created on the type’s page, it updates correctly.