WHAT IS THE BUG
Relations sync fine but become deleted at some point. This has multiple implications.
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Clear storage of the Anytype app on Android
- Open Anytype on Android and login
- Open an Object with Relations (either as block or inline)
- See relations are properly displayed
- Wait for a while (hours, days)
- Reopen the object
- See the relations show as Deleted
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
Relations to show properly
- Anytype Version:
Other menus also stop displaying relations properly, for example in the settings of a set view
This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.
Update: force closing the app and restarting resolves it temporarily. I have not yet found out what is causing this to happen.
This works for me as well. Force closing brings back the deleted relations.
If it is what we think it is, then a hotfix will be included in 0.13.2, which is coming soon.
This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.
I can kinda reproduce this on Android 0.22.9:
- Open Anytype app on Android
- Open an Object
- Force close the app (on my device: slide up to go to the open app overview, swipe away Anytype to close it)
- Open Anytype again
- See the Relations that are on the canvas of the previously opened Object to be shown as “Deleted relation”.
- You can easily resolve this by closing the Object and reopening it.
How about after latest version @sambouwer ?