Describe the bug
When you create a custom type with some relations added, then you create a set, then you add a new relation to that type, that relation is invisible in the set created before. You can’t use it in filters, or display it in set view.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a custom type.
- Add some relations to that type.
- Create an object of that type.
- Create a set of that type.
- Add a new number relation to the type.
- Return to the previously created set.
- Try to display the newly added relation or set a filter to it.
The newly added relation should appear in the set created before.
- OS: Windows 11
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.21.9