Public Template Gallery

Hi there folks,

Just onboarded and loving it, but I think it would be useful if like Notion there was some public template gallery that people could browse and possibly download/duplicate templates that they find interesting, it may also help with the daunting nature of building custom types/objects

Not sure if this is the right place, I was going to put it in Feature Requests but I’m not sure if it already exists and I’m missing it.

1 Like

It is already planned as far as I know :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, this would be nice.

You can show us your work here :wink:

https://community.anytype.io/t/-/1507

1 Like

@Michael Yeah! I’d like to, but the issue is getting started is a bit overwhelming, which is why it’d be great to have something like this, or my other post about easily sharing objects/types :slight_smile:

Yeah, sharing is planned, but is a whole major feature in itself since there is no “public” or collaborative functionality yet, and no way to import or otherwise share configs. The first question would be how best to implement such a thing in the short-term. Ideally you could just browse an in-app gallery, or a web page, then click and load like Notion. But this kind of seamlessness will probably have to wait. Possibly a click-to-download (from a website) then import/load into Anytype, but I’m not sure if this is worth implementing since it’s a short-term solution. The devs will chew on it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: