Printing while in a Pop-Up Object Canvas causes the object below it to be appended to the resulting PDF/Print

Describe the bug
When printing from a Pop-Up Object Canvas (like the one you get when clicking on a Set entry), not only will the contents of the Pop-Up be printed, but whatever is below the Pop-Up will also be appended to the bottom of the PDF.

This is what I mean by the pop-up window. Please note the Set that’s behind the popup

This is the resulting PDF from the Print function. The contents of the Object below the Pop-Up object are also visible.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Open a Pop-Up Object window, which usually can be done by going to a Set and clicking an entry.
  2. Try printing to a printer or to PDF.
  3. The resulting PDF file/printed document will contain not only the contents of the Pop-Up Object window, but also of the Object present below it appended.

Expected behavior
When printing while inside a Pop-Up Object Canvas, I expected only the contents of the Pop-Up Canvas to be printed, not the object that’s below it.

System Information:

• Device Manufacturer/Model: Macbook Air (M1, 2020)
  • Anytype Version: 0.25.0

Additional context
I don’t believe this issue was present before printing was overhauled (when functionality was added to zoom-out and temporarily set the theme to Light mode) in a recent update.

It looks like inline sets are in the PFD printout hehe. Got excited then realised it prints the set page below the pop-up window and that is a set!

2 Likes