Describe the bug
Pasting a URL inline (not as a bookmark) pastes it at the beginning of the cell instead of the cursor position.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Put a cursor at the end of the cell with some text in it.
- Copy a link from somewhere.
- Paste the link.
- Note that the cursor immediately jumps to the beginning of the cell as the menu opens.
- Press “Dismiss”.
- The link is inserted at the beginning of the cell.
The link should be pasted into wherever the cursor was before pressing CMD+v.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: macOS 11.3.1 (20E241)
- Device: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)
- Version: 0.18.1
This behavior appears in multiple cell types, including code snippets.