Describe the bug
A page goes missing after restoring it from Archive and not showing on the Dashboard on Android and/or Desktop.
I was able to reproduce it multiple times, but I’m not sure it holds up every time.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new page on one device
- Add some text (optional, I think)
- Make sure the page shows up on the Dashboard on Android and Desktop
- Archive the page on Desktop (pages still shows on Dashboard on Android)
- Restart Android App
- Page is now shown in Archive on Android
- Restore page on Desktop (page is no longer shown in Archive on Android, but also not restored to Dashboard on Android)
- Close Desktop App
- Restart Desktop App
- Page is now “missing” -> Not showing on Dashboard on Desktop, still not showing on Dashboard on Android, neither in Archive nor Search.
Dashboard should Sync without problems between both plattforms.
Archiving / Unarchiving should behave consistently and restore page to Dashboard on all devices.
Page should not disappear.
Android (please complete the following information):
OS: Android 11
Device: Samsung S10
Desktop(please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows 10
- Device: Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH
- Version: 0.18.1
Object Diagnostics File is attached.
The “missing” pages seem to reappear if a new instance is set up and the initial sync (not sure if from a device or the backup node) is done.