Page restored from archive tab is still visible in archive tab

Describe the bug

restoring a page from archive tab is implemented in latest update, but when we restore the page it is still visible in archive tab. Moreover, it doesn’t appear in search tab . We can only open it from archive tab

To Reproduce

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Archive any page
    1. Go to archive tab and restore the page.
    1. Page is still visible in archive tab and doesn’t appear in search tab and we can’t open it

Expected behavior

Once a page is restored from archive it should not be visible in the archive tab.

Page should instead move to place where all other pages are present.

It should appear in the search tab.

Desktop (please complete the following information):

• Device: Dell Inspiron 7000
  • Version: 0.18.51

Additional context
ay0zf44oij.mp4

3 Likes

Faced a similar issue. The sequence of steps are as follows:

• Unarchive an archived page ( The page moved to the normal recent tab though unlike the OP, but only after few tries)
  • Add new content to the page
  • Close and reopen anytype

The page should have been listed in the recents, but instead the page is still present in the archives tab, however, the newly added contents are still present

2 Likes

It’s not working for me too, on Mac OS, even trying multiple times/reboots/apps sequence.

I can restore pages on Android, but this doesn’t propagate to Desktop.

Pages content synchronizes fine both mac->android and android->mac.

If I use the Android app to link the archived page inside a non-archived one, searching archived page title on Desktop correctly finds the link inside the non-archived page but nothing more.

• Device: MacBook Pro 11.1

• Version: 0.18.59

• Device: moto G8 power

• Version: 0.2.7-alpha 0.15.32

1 Like

@gis @Tanzeel098 Hi! We fixed it, see in the next release

1 Like

Really, @Kirill_Lem ? This is still (or again!) an issue for me on Mac 10.13.6, except that unarchiving on Mac propagates to Android, but doesn’t take any affect on the same device that did it.

(just change the type from Draft to Note before unarchiving)