When doing bibliography, I save my references on Zotero. Zotero has a useful tool that saves the webpage where I took my reference as an offline HTML file. My issue is when I double-click on this file in Zotero to open it, it is Anytype that tries to open it. Unfortunately, Anytype cannot open it, leading to a blank Anytype window.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Have Zotero and Antype
- Go to whatever webpage
- Save it in Zotero (through the Zotero plugin)
- Go in Zotero and open your last reference snapshot
- See the blank Anytype window opening
Anytype should not open by default HTML files.
I checked my Zotero and Linux settings, HTML default app is Firefox. Anytype must have a command asking linux to open HTML files and I do not understand why.
- OS: Fedora 35
- Device Manufacturer/Model: HP Elitebook 835 G8
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.25.0