Old Versions List and Download

Hi, will there be a list on the website of Anytype for older versions that can be installed?

//I have trouble with Notion at the moment on web and in the app, it really surprises me to have bugs there on the most basic navigation features for days, although the app is public and was longtime stable and has quite a big Team. That is really really bad if i should be in a limited timeframe for a project because maybe I have taken vacation to work on something and then because of updates which I wasnt asked for I then cant work on my notes anymore… Notion surely is not offering something to go back on a stable version.
Edit: And it seems i am not the only one with that bugs, rating dropped from 3,6 to 3,2 in the playstore over the week… thats brutal

2 Likes

@Vova is this something the Anytype team can provide on the website? I think right now older versions are shared via Telegram, but I think it makes sense to have a link to “older versions” on available https://download.anytype.io in the case people want to downgrade when they experience breaking issues on a newer release.