I’ve created a custom template for my “task” object. In that template I’ve created a couple of “object” relations and I chose to specify the type of those relations to “task”. Everything is fine and it saves and I can create a new task with this template without any problem either from my tasks set or from within a page by the command line.
The problem is after some time, probably a couple of minutes, that object relation looses the specific type of object that I’ve been specified for it; in this case the task type. No matter how many times I go back to the template and choose the type again, the same problem will appear. I haven’t faced this particular problem with other objects and the relations I create based on them.
- go to the default task object type.
- create a new template with an object relation.
- specify the type of that object.
- create a new task based on the new template.
- wait for a couple of minutes, maybe half an hour.
- try to create a new task based on the template.
- check the relation to see the specified type of the object is gone.
For relations in the templates to stay the same!
Mac OS Ventura 13.0.1
M1 MacBook Air