When I filter a tag by “Is empty”, no result
Update : this bug is only on database from Notion.
The import seems to import a “” value instead of Empty for Notion tags (well, a problem of that kind I suppose ^^)
My set from Notion :
Filtered by “Note is not empty” :
Filtered by “Note is empty” :
- Import a database from Notion with a tag property and data sometimes with tag filled sometimes not
- Open this set on AT
- Verify that you have item with tag empty and other item with tag filled
- Filter tag relation by “Is empty”
- ᅟNothing displayed (including untagged items)
- You can try with “Is not empty” : everything is displayed (even untagged items)
Import empty tag (for Notion) as empty tag (for AT)
if I modify an object’s tag (either by deleting the existing tag or by adding a tag and then deleting it), it is subsequently considered to be empty.
Windows 10, AT Desktop 0.33.3