Describe the bug
When using the arrow key to navigate to the bottom of a command palette (opened by typing “/”) the UI does not scroll all the way down.
- Open Anytype
- Create a new note
- Type “/” to open the command palette
- Use the “arrow up” key once to navigate all the way to the bottom of the list
- Now the last option of the list is not completely visible
Instead of scrolling manually:
I expect the UI to scroll all the way down just like you would do when scrolling manually.
- OS: Windows 11
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Dell XPS 15
- Anytype Version: Desktop v0.23.5
Only a minor visual issue.