When I create a new object type, and then create a new obect, the list of available object types does not contain the new type until I use ctrl+r to reload anytype
- Create a new type in the library
- Create a new object using ctrl+n
- Click Object Type to set the type of the object.
- The newly created type will not appear in the list.
- Use ctrl+r to reload Anytype
- The newly created type will now appear and be selectable.
The newly created type should be usable without a reload of the app.
- OS: Windows 10
- Device: PC
- Anytype Version: 0.28.0