This may be a bug or a UI request…
Describe the bug
When in windowed mode and at smaller window sizes. Selecting a template hides the navigation, making it so that you can’t navigate back to the previous page or to the home page.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘Library’
- Click on any ‘Template’
- Click on ‘Template’ in the ‘Type’
- Top navigation is missing at this point. The top of the window has the message “This template cannot be changed, because it is Basic for this object type.”…
I would expect some sort of navigation to still be available.
- OS: Windows 10 19044.1415
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Dell Precision 5530
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.23.0
I understand I can use “Alt + ”, but sometimes I don’t have access to my keyboard.
Navigation missing on smaller width window (width < 1200px):
Navigation present on larger window (width > 1200px):
Can you reproduce that?
Maybe its because of the “hints” window?
Tried different templates and the navigation bar always shows.
Yes, I can reproduce it, it behaves the same way on any of the ‘types’.
Got rid of “hints”, still occurs.
No it is because of the display resolution. This behavior happens on all pop-up windows and has been already reported in the following reports
Thanks, I didn’t find those posts. I did some searching, but didn’t seem to find anything like what I was experiencing. Good to know it’s known, though.