When a Toggle containing side-by-side blocks (columns), is dragged (in an attempt to move the block), Anytype momentarily freezes, and the currently-open object becomes unresponsive (the action menu is replaced with a filter menu, though there is nothing to filter; no blocks can be moved; certain “auto-formatting” features, such as lists, do not work; and when the sidebar is enabled, it turns white, its position pushes over all the content on the home page, and it cannot be closed/hidden).
Once this issue occurs, Anytype must be restarted .
- Open an object
- Create several blocks (of any type)
- Create a Toggle block, with several blocks nested therein
- Move the blocks inside the Toggle, next to one another (to create column[s])
- Try to move (drag) the Toggle block
- Click on the action menu indicator (three dots) of any block
- Try to move any other block(s)
- Try to convert any text in another block, into a list (via the auto-formatting feature)
- Enable the sidebar
- Return to the home page / dashboard
Moving the Toggle block with columns, should be the same as moving other blocks, and should not result in Anytype “breaking” or behaving strangely.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.19042)
Anytype Version: 0.27.0