Missing navigation bar when working in split screen

Describe the bug

It is not possible to work on a split-screen. When I pull the Anytype window to the right or left side of the screen. The control panel to go back and forth etc. doesn’t show up when opening a new page which is displayed as a preview page first before opening it in full size.

Here we can see how it looks like when working in full-screen mode when opening or creating a new page which is displayed as “preview”.

This is how it looks like when I pull Anytype to the right of my screen without making any changes. The navigation bar disappears.

It is not possible to work like this since every page which opens first as a “preview” lets the navigation bar disappear automatically.

To Reproduce

1. Pull your Anytype windows to the right or left side of your screen.

2. Open a page via set or create a new page.

3. Are you still able to navigate through Anytype?

Expected behavior

The navigation bar shouldn’t disappear when working via split-screen.

System Information:

• Windows 11

• Anytype Version 0.23.5

Edit: Similar topics related to this issue. [quote=“XxxBalCion, post:1, topic:4289, full:true”]
Describe the bug

It is not possible to work on a split-screen. When I pull the Anytype window to the right or left side of the screen. The control panel to go back and forth etc. doesn’t show up when opening a new page which is displayed as a preview page first before opening it in full size.

Here we can see how it looks like when working in full-screen mode when opening or creating a new page which is displayed as “preview”.

This is how it looks like when I pull Anytype to the right of my screen without making any changes. The navigation bar disappears.

It is not possible to work like this since every page which opens first as a “preview” lets the navigation bar disappear automatically.

To Reproduce

1. Pull your Anytype windows to the right or left side of your screen.

2. Open a page via set or create a new page.

3. Are you still able to navigate through Anytype?

Expected behavior

The navigation bar shouldn’t disappear when working via split-screen.

System Information:

• Windows 11

• Anytype Version 0.23.5

Edit: Topics related to this issue 1,2,3

@XxxBalCion Thank you for your report! It’s a known issue, and we are working on it

Thanks for solving it :slight_smile: