Manually sort options inside a selection

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I’m not sure if this feature has already been implemented. But I can’t seem to manually sort the options I’m selecting inside relations such as tags and status.

As you can see, I’m making a rating system and I’ve no way to move the 5-star option to the top of the selection.

Describe the solution you’d like
A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.

I propose a manual handle at the side of the options. You can drag it to change the order of the options. Notion’s selection work like this too.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered

A workaround I can think of is writing the selections in order. That way, they’re already sorted (from lowest star to highest star for example).

But I don’t think that it’s flexible. What if you wanted to add more options in the future?

Additional context
I’d like to say I’m just a newbie at this app and I’m still trying to get a good understanding of it. If you guys have any ideas, I’d love to hear it!

2 Likes

Requested here (but your post is more focused on Statuses, so merging them would be ideal). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel free to flag topics for merge. It’s is the easiest way to get the attention of a mod :). I’ll merge these right now.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ability to reorder tag options