bookmarks should be like every other object type which means:
- you can change the object type of any object into a bookmark
- you can change a bookmark into any other object type
- (a similar request was already posted here save bookmarks as another type)
- you can create templates for bookmarks (like when you past a link you can decide which template you wanna use)
- this would also mean drag and drop blocks into a (linked) bookmark
- as well as using the “move to” option for blocks to move them directly into a bookmark
- this would also mean bookmarks have the same appearance options like every other object type
(also mentioned here appearance options for bookmarks / Bookmark size / Improving the bookmarks function
- (open bookmarks with one click like all other objects. Because it would lose the purpose of opening the bookmark source in the browser a simple additional button would work. Or the action menu option “open as object” and “open link” appears when clicking on an object/bookmark (which wouldnt be one click but still easier then clicking on the little action button first)
Just create another stock object type from Anytype called bookmark : D maybe with the source link fixed.
it would make a lot of things a lot easier when bookmarks are really treated like an original object type.
I wanted to create feature requests for every single points but I realized everything I want is a normal object type called bookmarks made and released by Anytype with maybe only the source link fixed as difference. All points mentioned are already implemented for normal object types. I hope this makes sense @kerbless @Angelo