Make the minimum window width narrower

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

I use Anytype to take meeting notes alongside tasks, like during video calls or when I have another document open.

The smallest I can resize the Anytype window is about 55% the width of my laptop’s screen. (I use a Framework 13 laptop on Fedora). This means that I have to alt-tab between Anytype and whatever other window I’m looking at in order to make notes.

Ideally I’d like to resize Anytype so that it’s much narrower and I can make the other document wider than the Anytype window to keep my focus on it.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

ᅟDetail the solution you would like to get what you need:

• Allow the window to be resized to a narrower view
  • In this narrower view, reduce the horizontal padding at the edges of the page / the popup so that there is more space for reading and writing notes in Anytype at a narrower window size.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

Describe specifically how this feature would be used, and why it should be implemented:
Using Anytype to take meeting notes during a video call, or writing notes about a document which is open in another window

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

ᅟPlease explain any workaround or feature you may have considered:
Reducing the UI scaling of the system, or plugging in a monitor, to have more screen space.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

ᅟIf further context, people, or related Feature Requests should be mentioned, do so right here: