Links to Ghosts = removed objects NOT removed from RELATIONS, on other objects

WHAT IS THE BUG

If an object A has a relation that connects it to object B, and B is removed / deleted, object A still believes that there is a so-called object B related to it, and points to it. When you see the pointer and clicks it, you fall into a page where a Pack-Man monster tells you THIS OBJECT DOESN’T EXIST.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

1. Find an object type that has any Object-type-Relationship. As an example, I have a type called EVENT and a RELATION called UNFOLDING-EVENTS, so that an event titled “Cause” may be linked to an event titled “Consequence”.
  2. create node “Cause”
  3. create node “Consequence”
  4. go back to “Cause” and link it to “Consequence”, via the UNFOLDING-EVENTS relationship.
  5. delete “Consequence”
  6. go back to “Cause” and see that it still believes that there is a “Consequence” object for it to be linked to.
  7. click that “Consequence” object to which “Cause” believes to be related to
  8. see the Packman Monster telling you “This Object doesn’t exist!

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

When node “Consequence” is deleted, I expect the node “Cause” will CEASE TO MENTION the previously-existing node “Consequence”.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Windows 10
Not tried on Android

• Anytype Version:
    v.0.33.3

Definitely frustrating to see this. I had a template that I remove a relation from and I’m still finding ghost links on my objects… :sweat_smile:

Do you still see this issue @Powerline ?