Describe the bug
After deleting an element from a set, the layout of the set breaks. Here’s a video of it happening:
- Go to a Set
- Create an element in a set
- Open this element in a pop-up window
- In the upper-right corner of the popup, select “move to bin”
- See the layout change
The layout should not change.
- OS: MacOS 12.3.1 (21E258)
- Device Manufacturer/Model: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- Anytype Version: 0.25.4
@pavel thanks for posting! Could you check whether your issue is the same as this one?
And does the layout return to normal upon restarting anytype or opening another page then back too this set page? I think it is just a rendering issue.
Because it does/did for me when I reacted on that other post linked by sambouwer.
Hi @sambouwer! Indeed, this issue looks like the same as mine. However, in my case, the behavior is stable and occurs every time. It would be ok to merge the issues