It's difficult to undo lists and highlight for lines

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
It’s difficult to undo lists and highlight for lines.

Describe the solution you’d like
When you select a word, you can tap B to make it bold. Tapping the same button again undoes the action. This could work with lists and highlight just as well. Tapping the highlight button would highlight the line, tapping it again would undo it.

1 Like

Do you mean you would like to have similar buttons for Lists (I guess numbered and bulleted, and maybe checkbox?) and highlights in quick action bar? For Lists I can imagine it is easy to toggle on and off, but I don’t really see how that would work for highlights…

No, what I am talking about is lines.

1. Select a line, not a word, using the three dots button in the quick action bar.
  2. Go to Style.
  3. You will see Highlight and list buttons.
  4. Tap Highlight.
  5. The line will be higlighted.

The feature I request is that tapping this button again should undo the highlight. It should also apply to lists. Otherwise, you have to exit out of that menu and use the undo/redo button.

I suppose there also needs to be an indication as to whether the line is already highlighted, though that is a topic for another feature request.

Clear now, thanks for the clarification! I agree that that would be useful :slight_smile:

See this topic for your other remark about the feedback: