It is too easy to close a page by scrolling up on android

Describe the bug

If you are at the top of a page on android but make the mistake of sliding your finger down (scrolling up) it closes the page very easily. I’ve close dozens of pages by mistake now. Especially annoying when scrolling all the way down from a long page to the top and accidentaly doing one to many scrolls and closing the page.

To Reproduce

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to any page
    1. Go to the top of the page
    1. Scroll up (finger down)
    1. See the page close

Expected behavior

Either:

1. a bit of a buffer zone where you can scroll without closing the page (make it “rebound” to the top) and have it so that you really have to scroll your fingers all the way down to close it

2. another gesture to close the page ? two finger scroll ?

Desktop (please complete the following information):

• Device: Note 20
  • Version: 0.1.14
4 Likes

I totally agree with this. Happened to me too at least a dozen times.

1 Like

I agree and I think this is the same as an earlier discussion:

https://community.anytype.io/t/-/1044

Although your title may be more clear. :grinning:

1 Like

@Oshyan Is there a way to merge two existing threads of the same topic? Let’s be honest people do not search to see if their issue already has a thread or not, and this being the start where we have a handful of people when the number of users increases, this could potentially become a problem to navigate.

2 Likes

@div3xi I agree, and yes there is a way to merge threads. One of the Anytype staff will have to do it for now…

Several times, I switched to the start menu by accident bcs of the low sensity of the swype down gesture in pages. Id like it to be at least the double of required pixels (guessed, not exactly)

1 Like

Same issue as reported here

https://community.anytype.io/t/-/1380

@Inkqb I think this is resolved in version 0.6.0. Could you please check if it is indeed resolved for you?