Application is not quitting when right-clicking icon in dock or icon in status bar > quit. It just hangs indefinitely. If you force quit, the anytypeHelper process remains running. If you try to relaunch the application before manually killing the running process/PID AnyType will complain there is already an instance running.
- Launch the application on macOS.
- Simulate an internet disconnection or very slow network speed.
- Right-click the dock icon and attempt to quit the application.
- Option-click the dock icon and force quit the application.
- Attempt to relaunch the application and see above error message.
- Open Activity Monitor and force quit the process or open Terminal and
sudo kill [PID].
The application should cleanly exit regardless of internet connectivity.
- OS: macOS Monterey 12.5.1
- Device: 2017 MacBook Pro
- Anytype Version: 0.30.0 (latest at time of writing)