Inspiration Ideas

Hi There!
I am not sure if someone has already covered this yet but… I would like to post other software websites here in the form. I am not sure if there is a place for this already so I will start here and if any of you know better then please do point me in the right direction.

I am always coming crossed other companies who are building or have built something interesting.

the main reasons for wanting to post inspiration!

I strongly believe there are such things are universal truths that are true no matter where you go. example - Gravity - it’s going to be the same in other parts of the world.

You can never give out what you don’t have first! every good idea came from someone ells idea before you. its builds on top of something that is true already (inheritance). For example - the Wright brothers invented the airplane and now we have Jets and more.

So I believe AnyType can take great inspiration from these other places to incorporate them into AnyType to make it better. This will keep AnyType on the edge of tech for years to come!

And to bring a balance to what I am saying also, I dont think these ideas should distract AnyType team from the core features or pathway that AnyType is on. These ideas are meant to add and enhance AnyType in that journey! Also, if AnyType comes up against issues, having some ideas on how to work around would be helpful.

2 Likes

The lounge category may be more appropriate :grin: