Input field hidden by pop-up

WHAT IS THE BUG
Hi!
First I would like to say the 0.36.0 update is blowing my mind. I can’t believe so many things are happening there. Thank you so much. :hugs:

Now the problem.

When I add a relation in an object the input field is blocked by the pop-up. This happens in case of object type, tag type, status type of relations.

When the app is not on full screen, this happens almost always. But this also happens when the app is in full-screen sometimes.

The issue with this, let’s say I am adding 3 or 4 objects in the relation field. but then I want to delete one of the objects from the relation. The way to do this is by clicking on the X sign that appears beside the object in the relation field. But since the field is hidden by the pop-up that appears every time I click on the relation field, deleting object becomes impossible.

Because it happens some times , so I hesitated in making the bug report. But today, this happened throughout the whole day. So, I am making the bug report.

Below is an image of this happening. Please let me know if I can do something to make the problem clearer.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

1. Make or open an object
  2. make a relation field by typing / the relation
  3. Choose an existing relation or create a new one.
  4. then click on the input field that is beside the relations
  5. the input field will be hidden by the pop-up.

P.S : the same bug will appear if the relation is created in the relation tray in the triangle menu on the top right of an object.

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
pop-ups should not block the search field.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT
As I have mentioned, the app window might need to be switched between in full-screen or less than full-screen to make this bug apparent.

Good-day to everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SYSTEM INFORMATION

• Device:
    Dell laptop i5

Windows 11

• Anytype Version:
    v.0.36.0

• Technical Information:

Summary

Device: DESKTOP-Moushumy
OS version: win32 x64 10.0.22621
App version: 0.36.0
Build number: build on 2023-11-20 20:38:18 +0000 UTC from at #df0868e687be6aa9ffd9d3f5bf4c550ab6e43d5a(v0.29.16)
Library version: v0.29.16
Account ID: A5iRfj7mYrhpmmQKwtV3NYrwhi567Ka99acuxQd86WRXDcRo
Analytics ID: A8hBzwfibRy7fY2tFnwGTCstRy3xqVWDoqc85CNbBYN38dVr
Device ID: AB4Z8cUaQm83TZ9qejtr2xZY9aUYYJp8EmxkdQAdnWmSJUMw

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The drop-down list opens on top of the field

Hey @Tamalika
I think this is the same bug as posted here:

Please confirm an I will merge your posts into the linked topic.

1 Like

Hello!

Yes this sounds exactly like the issue I am facing with pop-ups. I think it will be greate if ifvthese 2 bug reports are merged.

Please proceed as you see fit. :blush:

Thanks.