I imported some notes from Notion, the notes exist, and I can use them, but I can’t find them anywhere in the homepage or the side panel.
- Export your notes from Notion in “.zip” format.
- On Anytype: Click on File → Import
- Select the zip file.
- When it’s done, search for any note in the search bar, they’ll appear and open
- Go to homepage or check the side panel: they won’t appear there.
- Here are some screenshots:
Flip, on Discord, told me on
#faq that I was supposed to see these notes on my homepage screen.
Manjaro Linux (installed from AUR:
Lenovo G50-70 series. I can’t see them on Android 10 either (Redmi Note 7)
- Anytype Version:
0.29.1-1on Linux, where I exported/imported all of this.
- October 3rd, 2022 update (config.*.1100.apk)
It’s a brand-new account, same as in Notion. I’m ok with sharing my screen on a discord voice chat if you want to see the side panel files tree by your own.