Describe the bug
When the Anytype app window is in a non-fullscreen state, such as in Split View or Slide Over mode, clicking on an image to display it will result in part of it being cut off.
Please refer to this video link to see the bug in action. https://i.imgur.com/4I4Toh3.mp4
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open an object containing a photo on Anytype iPad.
- Put the window in a non-fullscreen state, such as in Slide Over or Split View.
- Click on the Photo block to view it in fullscreen. Part of the image should be cut off according to the size of the Anytype app window relative to the display size.
I expected the fullscreen image to follow scaling according to the window dimensions, not the display dimensions, so the image will not be cut off in Split View or Slide Over multitasking modes.
- OS: iPadOS 16 beta (although the same issue happened on stable iPadOS 15 releases)
- Device Manufacturer/Model: iPad Pro 11’, 3rd generation
- Anytype Version: 0.15.0