Describe the bug
I created a File Set from the default File type (as inspired from the screenshots of the new Anytype website). Then I added a few files too a random page with the /file command.
When I add a PDF files they also get added to the file set but when I added image files (jpg) they appear on first view of the File Set, but disappear when you close and open the File Set page again.
The image files are still on the page where I added them. I have no filters on the current grid view of the File Set.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a File Set with the default File Type
- Go to a random page in Anytype
- Add an image file with the /file command
- Go to the File Set page and see the image being listed
- Close the Set pages and open it again, that image no longer being listed
Expected images to stay in the File Set page.
- OS: Windows 10
- Anytype Version: 0.19.0 (desktop)