THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

Images showing with our troubles

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Windows 10

• Anytype Version:
    v.0.32.0

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

Thanks for helping

Is one of the screenshots the alpha and one beta?

@Flip Should both be beta because syncing indicator is on the left.
@osirisberbesia You could try quitting and reopening the new Anytype and make sure the legacy version is closed while doing that. Sometimes this helps…

Never really noted that change :sweat_smile:

@osirisberbesia Does it show correctly in the Alpha app?

1 Like

Yes, all is perfectly show it in the legacy app. In the Beta app (0.32) all image shows (Image is broken)

both are Beta ( 0.32 ) , I dont have any trouble with legacy app

Thank you. We will then have to get a dev on board.

2 Likes

This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.

2 Likes

@Flip @jannis I am going to show you exactly what I did:

ok, so, in the legacy app (0.31.8) - grey color…

I did:

first, Get started…

I complete the step 1 in my mobile:

i log in in my mobile app
And all perfect, all with out any missing images in my mobile app.

step 2, export

my file exported:

complete:

quit & download…
So the app is closed.

Now…

installign the second (beta 0.32)

successfully…

login

my phrases…

loging in…

and still.,.,.

missing images…

image is broken…

@Angelo Thank you, go to rest…

I’m getting a similar thing happening, except images show up fine on my computer (MacOS 13) but not on my phone (Android 13).

Maybe is the same bug =(

I’m getting this same problem, but also for videos and files as well as images. These objects don’t appear in search, nor in the image, file, and video sets that should be gathering them. Even some images that do appear inline don’t appear in the set view by default. I don’t have any filters enabled. However, when I “search” for one of these images by filtering for their name, they do appear. Very strange. Many of my links to these objects are also not working; they appear as ‘Untitled’.

1 Like

For me, this was partially solved by installing the new legacy app v. 0.31.9, which exported most of my images, and the beta update 0.32.2, which imported them correctly. Probably, the ones that weren’t exported/imported were not used in any object and I don’t mind losing them.
On my first try, only 70 of my 88 images were migrated and my objects had several “Image is broken” labels (I did not review all of them); with the updated app versions, I got 76 of 88 and no broken images in my objects.
Sync is working wonderfully, by the way :smiley:

1 Like

This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome.! Thanks a lot! I will be notify u when I install and check the new release

1 Like

This has been fixed in 0.33.0? I just had this issue after migrating, many of my images are broken.
This can be fixed manually? I mean if there’s some way to get my images to beta.

1 Like

@floseq did you make sure Anytype Legacy was quit, before opening Beta?

Sometimes it’s a sync issue, so you can try opening the object in legacy, confirm it’s synced, and then reopen it on Beta.

Yes, I did quit legacy.
I’ll try to sync. Do I have to do it with every object?

You can test it with a few Objects and see if it works.