I can't delete the father tier while the father tier have son tier

Describe the bug
I can’t delete the father tier while the father tier have son tier.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to any ‘project’
  2. right Click on ‘father tier’
  3. Scroll down to ‘delete’,and click
  4. nothing happened

Expected behavior
the selected tier which have both father and son tier has been deleted.

System Information:

• Device Manufacturer/Model: Mac
  • Anytype Version: Version: 0.25.4

Additional context

Hey,
in your image it seems that you have selected the whole block. So it would make sense, that its deleted.
I can delete the inner block here:
Is that what you meant?

I think this is the same bug as this one:

3 Likes

Yes I think this is the same as the one posted above, which is already a duplicate. It’s hard to find existing issues. Maybe these can all be consolidated into one though.

I agree! This has partially to do with that there is no uniform language or terminology yet around the different concepts and settings. See my post here where I try to start a discussion around that:

Sometimes there just are multiple ways to explain something.

The team of mods that is active on the forum is trying to consolidate as many topics as possible (without merging topics that don’t belong together ;)). If you see anything that you think could be merged, please use the flag feature to let us know! None of the mods is working for Anytype, so it is taking quite some time to get the forum in a good shape. I think it has improved aot already in the last few months!

Thanks for doing this work! It makes a big difference.

1 Like

@wzfc099 Can you confirm, that the mentioned topic is about the same problem?

yes, it’s the same problem. the page is more detailed(webpage).the page which was created by kira is same, too.