I can't create new objects from Sets and Types created a long time ago

WHAT’S THE BUG?

I can’t create new objects from Sets and Types created a long time ago. Specifically in Sets of my own Type. It affect the + New object at the bottom of the set as well as from the New button at the top right.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

Being able to create new objects from Sets + New object at the bottom of the set as well as from the New button at the top right.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

It affect both Android and Windows. I can create objects from sets, but not from everyone. For exemple I can’t do it from the set and the type I’ve created earlier.
I also tried to duplicate that set of my own type — same issue, I couldn’t create a new object inside.
At the same time objects can still be created from the Type or through “Add new object” from the Home.

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

Android 11, Anytype app 0.13.2
Windows 10, Anytype app 0.30.0

2 Likes

I experience something similar on Windows, can’t create objects from sets. At the same time objects can still be created from the Type or through “Add new object” from the Home. Restarting the app usually helps.

Well, I can create objects from sets, but not from every: I can’t do it from the set and the type I’ve created earlier. That is the riddle. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also tried to duplicate that set of my own type — same issue, I couldn’t create a new object inside.

@valdrab
Does this bug with your older created Types still occur with the latest Anytype update?

I guess it doesn’t. I even didn’t notice when this issue has gone (if it really has gone :sweat_smile:).

2 Likes