apologies if this has been asked before - tired searching but couldn’t find anything
my use case is simple - im in the middle of a job hunt. i would like to create a sheet like google sheet and/or trello board to keep track of jobs applied to, folks networked with on linked and follow ups with them.
how should i get about this?
im a day 1 anytype user
I’m not really sure how exactly this could be implemented since you’re describing 3 different object types here: jobs, people and I guess meetings or emails.
If you just wanted to create a kanban with jobs, it should be easy.
- You would need to create a new job object type and then create a set with that object.
- Then you would need to create a new kanban view and select the tag or status that you want to use for the kanban.
- And that should be it. You should then have a kanban board with all of your jobs grouped by the status or tag of your choosing.
If you wanted to link people or follow ups with those jobs there are 2 ways:
- You could just link the people and follow ups manually in the object canvas itself.
- You could created relations to link these instead. For instance, you could create a Linked people relation that would only accept humans as objects.
You can sync Trello and Google Sheets with Unito’s 2way integration. How to Automatically Export Trello Cards to Google Sheets in 2024