How i can use Anytype for me to study

Hi im new in Anytype and i want to use it for studying and i dont know how to do it so if you have any tips for me please

1 Like

Hi @nova1601! @ELAINEQQQ showed an example of book notes and flashcards PKM workflow - Reading notes in Anytype
Can you give the topic you want to study? Then you might get more specific tips.

1 Like

Im in france and im in 8th grade for the us or 4ème in france (im in france) and i study the :
geography , moral and civic education , history , music , physical , technology , math , french , spanish and english (and physical éducation but for this post its doesn’t relly matter).

There is a Course notes and language flashcard example on Anytype’s YouTube Channel.
Geography example - use collections to make a list of Countries and then create a new relation called Continent. Then you can see in graph view how the countries are grouped.

2 Likes

thanks for the video but how i can organise my anytype what i need to use whats type of note for my court how i can organise my anytype (an global tuto ) that can go from a to z

Okay so i found a answere to my question with this link : https://doc.anytype.io/anytype-docs/use-cases/study-notes
thank you all

2 Likes