How do I make a table that lets me sort fields?

Like sort by alphabetical at the least, but also by priority or other terms if possible.

This is my first post, so hopefully I have done this correctly.

Each page in anytype has a type associated with it, such as a draft, a task and such. You can create your own types with additional properties for the type. These properties are called as relations. A table as you’ve asked is what one use to group a set of pages for which you’d use a Set in Anytype.
You can follow the small recording in the Sets section of the docs to create a set. Once a set is created, you can then filter / sort it in the Set settings menu :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The doc is a work in progress and will be opensourced soon. I’ve already saw a few community members working up on things to add to the docs to make it easier for new users migrating from Notion and the like. So if you have any more doubts, feel free to ask them either here, or in other communication channels such as telegram or discord and in the future, you would be able to refer the docs for most of your doubts or for inspiration and ideas :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me. Ill look into what you have suggested. :slight_smile: