When a gallery view (despite its size) has a file relation visible (*or a “linked objects” relation), having two or more attached objects results in the following:
- Two lines of objects are displayed, rather than just one (as was the case before 0.24.0).
- When more than two objects are linked, the “+” label is displayed in the centre, rather than the right.
As a result of #1, objects listed within the gallery view are no longer properly aligned.
Please consider the difference between the images below:
- Create a set with various objects
- Add either a “file & media” or “linked objects” relation
- Enable (make visible) the relation
- Link objects/files via the relation (please ensure that some objects have 1, some 2, and some more than 2).
- That linked objects would continue to be displayed as they were in 0.23.5 (one line)
- The “+” label would be right-aligned (still on the first line, not creating a second).
When the sidebar is disabled and an object has more than two linked objects (via a relation), some objects only list a few characters of the names of linked objects.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.19042)
Anytype Version 0.24.0
Thank you for reading, hope you have a great day!