Gallery view bug

WHAT IS THE BUG

As you can see in the video below, for sept1 object, no numbers are being seen in the view at all, in sept 2, only numbers are being seen( not all though as i have so many relations in the object as you can see) and finally in sept3, the numbers are cut in the view. Whereas, in another view, the gallery view is perfect with all the tags and the numbers and the checkbox status being shouwn perfectly.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

I just created an object in the view while it was in gallery view and not some other view, filled in the relations and thats it, thats how i produced the bug.

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

All the relations like tags, description or checbox statsus, everything should be perfecrly shown in the gallery view

SYSTEM INFORMATIONS

Windows 11

• Anytype Version:

Just to summarize, this is a bug with the cards in the set View where not all content is visible (sometimes cutoff). You you know whether the view is correct after reloading/reopening the set or even restarting Anytype?

It gets corrected once I toggle the views, like changing it to list view and then back to gallery view and it’s fine, but that’s a bug right

1 Like

Yep, thanks for the confirmation! I’ve marked the issue as New