So I made a little list of my observations after couple of days of using Anytype. (Macbook Pro M1 Pro, Ventura 13.2)
- Dragging multiple items at the same time does not work for me
- Right clicking on a picture and being able to replace existing picture with new one would be a good addition (not only the cover)
- On MacOS - after highlighting a section of the document “Backspace” should be used to delete the highlighted parts, not “Del” as “Del” does not exist on mac keyboards
- App crashes sometimes after being used for a longer period of time (1h+). Can’t add new objects, when trying to close the app whole screen goes black.
- List of notes? I have some duplicated notes and don’t know where to find these/which one is used where.
- Discord is dead even though there is a lot of people in it.
- Custom themes would be a nice addition later in the development.
- Searching through the content is not intuitive. When trying to search (using the search bar) for a tag, it should show everything with that tag. I souldn’t have to create a new page, then do the filter, then add the filter etc, this makes no sense.
Overall I am happy with the application and at the moment, (even with the issues listed above) I think it will take over as my collection management and work/uni/home organisation application. I like the way the mac app looks and how fast and responsive it is.